PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
I. Legitimation of treatment
The legitimacy to carry out the processing of user data is found in the consent of the interested party, requested by the specific case. On the other hand, the management of the hiring of services, payment, invoicing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the own execution of the contract. The treatment of the data with the purpose of sending electronic bulletins on services, events, and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of the company to carry out these treatments in agreement with the effective norm. In relation to the sending of your Curriculum Vitae, and inscriptions to professional offers that we can publish, the legitimacy of its treatment is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can withdraw at any time, although this would make your candidacy could not be taken into account in our processes of selection of personnel. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of previous processing. Likewise, the user’s information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of the company.
II. Purpose of the treatment
We inform you that only the necessary data are collected for the correct development of the existing relationship between the parties, and specifically, for some of the following purposes:
- To manage the existing commercial relation and those administrative managements of the same one.
- Manage the use of any of the functionalities made available to you on this website, including, but not limited to, subscription to newsletters and queries or requests for information.
- Manage the sending of your Curriculum Vitae through the registration to the different job offers of the group.
The user guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements. The personal data you provide will always be treated in accordance with the RGPD. We inform you that the company and the rest of the companies in the group are the final recipients of these data and are the ones who decide on the purpose, content and use of the processing of personal data provided by users.
III. Communication of data
We remind you that no transfers will be made to third parties outside the group, except in case of legal obligation or legitimate interest to carry out the existing relations between the parties.
IV Security measures
In accordance with current legislation, the company guarantees that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to maintain the level of security required in view of the nature of the personal data processed. The company demonstrates its commitment to the protection of personal data and the privacy of users, and carries out the necessary technical security measures to prevent their loss, manipulation, dissemination or alteration.
V. Data retention period
We inform you that your data will be deleted when you revoke your consent, proceeding to its destruction, except in the case that there is a legal norm that requires its conservation, proceeding, in this case, to the blocking of the data until the conservation period elapses
VI. Rights of users
Finally, we also inform you that at any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition to your personal data in accordance with data protection regulations, by sending a letter accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document to the company’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In particular, you may exercise the rights set out below:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not the company is processing personal data concerning you.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Exercise the limitation of the treatment of the data when one of the conditions foreseen in the regulation of protection of data is fulfilled.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. The company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge automated decisions taken by the company.
- Request portability of your data.